Locally Crafted Market
- Social Service Organizations
Locally Crafted Market - All handmade, repurposed, or refinished beautiful and varied items by local creative people and artists. Many little shops under one roof for comfortable shopping during any weather. You WILL find a gift or keepsake at the Market. Located about 1/2 mile from the Dahlonega square at 387 North Grove Street, Suite E, Dahlonega GA 30533. Turn left onto North Grove Street - first driveway on left past Subway - look for bright pink signs. If you don't stop to shop here, you will be missing out on seeing true local craftsmanship of all varieties! Many of the artists have never sold their work anywhere else - first time sold to the public! Truly great prices. Don't settle for the run-of-the mill type shopping - look here for one-of-a-kind beautiful gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit - Dahlonega Care Center. Please feel free to call or stop by Tuesday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm. You won't regret an extra 1/2 mile trip off the square for truly unique and original items!
- Shopping Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, crocheted items, beautiful gourds and artwork of all kinds, copper artwork, stained glass, quilts
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting Dahlonega Care Center, Helping moms and babies
NewsRelease Date: June 11, 2017
Member EventsSaturday Jul 1, 2017...read more
About 1/2 mile from Welcome Bureau - 387 North Grove Street, Suite E, Dahlonega GA 30533 Turn left at light onto No. Grove St. Driveway is 1st driveway on the left (past Subway which is on right).