Locally Crafted Market
- Gifts / Gift Shops
Inside Craft Market. Great prices. Easy parking. Open Saturdays, 10-5pm.
NOW MORE THAN 30 LOCAL ARTISTS/CRAFTSMEN!
Everything Is Locally Handmade, Repurposed, or Refinished! Comfortable Indoor Shopping - all under one roof. Less than 1/2 mile off Dahlonega square! Some inside seating when classes not in session. Very reasonable prices.
Gifts, Home Decor, Art, Soaps, Lotions, Natural products, and much more. Amazing variety!
Don't settle for the run-of-the mill type shopping - look here for one-of-a-kind beautiful locally made gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit, Dahlonega Care Center. Stop by Saturdays 10-5. Come 1/2-mile off the square for truly unique and original items that keep on giving. You can always reach us at email@example.com Check out our Facebook page also!
- Shopping Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, crocheted items, beautiful gourds and artwork of all kinds, copper artwork, stained glass, quilts
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting Dahlonega Care Center, Helping moms and babies
Member EventsFriday Nov 22, 2019Friday Nov 22, 2019Saturday Nov 23, 2019Friday Nov 29, 2019Friday Nov 29, 2019Saturday Nov 30, 2019Friday Dec 6, 2019Saturday Dec 7, 2019Friday Dec 13, 2019Friday Dec 13, 2019Saturday Dec 14, 2019Friday Dec 20, 2019Friday Dec 20, 2019Saturday Dec 21, 2019Friday Dec 27, 2019Friday Dec 27, 2019Saturday Dec 28, 2019Friday Jan 3, 2020Friday Jan 3, 2020Friday Jan 10, 2020Friday Jan 10, 2020Friday Jan 17, 2020Friday Jan 17, 2020
About 1/2 mile from Welcome Bureau - 387 North Grove Street, Suite E, Dahlonega GA 30533 Turn left at light onto No. Grove St. Driveway is 1st driveway on the left (past Subway which is on right).