"The South's Best Small Towns 2017" - Southern Living Magazine 2017
"4th Best Summer Weekend Escape" - USA Today Travel 2014
"4th Best Underground Attraction"
- USA Today 2016 - Consolidated Gold Mine
"Best Wine Town Runner Up, Southern Dream Towns"
- Garden & Gun Magazine 2012
"10th Best Historic Small Town"
- USA Today 2016
"10th Best Course You Can Play in Georgia - Achasta"
- Golfweek Magazine
"Dahlonega: Small-town Escape"
- Southern Living Magazine 2012
"Wine Tasting Room Capital of Georgia" - Georgia's State Senate Resolution 2015
"National Main Street City"
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
"Official Appalachian Trail Community"
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy 2010
"Georgia's Premier Sports Cycling Community"
- Georgia General Assembly Resolution 2005
"Site of First Major U.S. Gold Rush"
- Thousands of Miners, 1829-1849
OPEN MIC 8-10pm Shenanigan's Irish Pub in Dahlonega
Where the locals & college kids go to hang out, grab a drink/food, and listen to live music! • FREE to get in and/or perform • A 1-minute walk from Dahlonega's town square
• You'll hear anything from Blues to Country to Frank Sinatra to Indie Rock to Pocahontas Flute....seriously • Use the guitar provided or bring your own instrument • Cover songs welcome • We typically play 3 songs each • 8pm-whenever • No age restrictions (but some of the music does get adult-y) • Music stand provided (if needed)
OPEN MIC 8-10pm Shenanigan's Irish Pu...
Date and Time
Monday Feb 24, 2020 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Every Monday night from 8-10pm
Shenanigan's Irish Pub
A 1-minute walk from Dahlonega's town square!