"The South's Best Small Towns 2017" - Southern Living Magazine 2017
"4th Best Summer Weekend Escape" - USA Today Travel 2014
"4th Best Underground Attraction"
- USA Today 2016 - Consolidated Gold Mine
"Best Wine Town Runner Up, Southern Dream Towns"
- Garden & Gun Magazine 2012
"10th Best Historic Small Town"
- USA Today 2016
"10th Best Course You Can Play in Georgia - Achasta"
- Golfweek Magazine
"Dahlonega: Small-town Escape"
- Southern Living Magazine 2012
"Wine Tasting Room Capital of Georgia" - Georgia's State Senate Resolution 2015
"National Main Street City"
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
"Official Appalachian Trail Community"
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy 2010
"Georgia's Premier Sports Cycling Community"
- Georgia General Assembly Resolution 2005
"Site of First Major U.S. Gold Rush"
- Thousands of Miners, 1829-1849
Live music with Hughes Taylor
Date and Time
Saturday Nov 10, 2018 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EST
Hughes Taylor is an energetic and ambitious blues artist from Macon, Georgia. Taylor is known for his impressive and accomplished guitar playing and unique electric style that infuses traditional blues roots with upbeat and fast-paced blues and classic rock