2nd Annual SECAC Golf Tournament
Where? Chestatee Golf Club
When? Friday, May 4th, 9am Shotgun Start
Price? Team: $500 Individual: $125
All proceeds will benefit the South Enotah Child Advocacy Center! The funds raised will also be instrumental in helping SECAC reach their goal to receive a $100,000 Challenge Grant from Pittuloch Foundation.
We hope you will join us! Sign your team up on Eventbrite. www.eventbrite.com/e/south-enotah-child-advocacy-center-2nd-annual-golf-tournament-tickets-42131348999
Prefer to mail your registration? That will work too! Please make the check payable to South Enotah Child Advocacy Center.
South Enotah Child Advocacy Center
Attn: Cheyenne Thornton
P.O. Box 1145
Dahlonega, GA 30533
The South Enotah Child Advocacy Center (SECAC) is a non-profit organization providing multidisciplinary care to alleged victims of sexual and/or physical abuse in Lumpkin and White counties. Our ultimate goal is to provide a broad range of support services to child victims and their non-offending caregiver(s) in an environment that encourages healing and facilitates better prosecution of alleged offenders.
The SECAC provides:
• A safe, child-friendly environment for child victims of sexual and/or physical abuse.
• Collaborative team investigation that reduces the number of interviews a child victim is subjected to during the initial investigative process.
• Coordination of prosecutors, law enforcement officials, child protective services and medical professionals specifically trained to support and protect children throughout the entire legal process.
• Appropriate referrals for child-specific medical services designed to reduce the trauma associated with physical examinations required in abuse cases.
• Appropriate referrals for therapeutic services for child victims and their families.
• Parent education to the non-offending caregiver(s).
• Prevention education to the community